Sunday 16 October 2016

Katrina Kaif Ne Apni Shadi Ka Saal Bata Diya

Katrina Kaif told years of marriage




Handsome Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif said that marriage is unlikely 2020. I am currently focusing on my work, my future, my job is to assert his mettle in acting department hun.ayk foreign said Katrina in an interview to news agency'm focused on my work and all my attention because I feel immensely offers films are standard films sign, said iron their skills in the film industry before but once again proved central to preserving want hun.ayk in response to further questions, he said, I have no intention of marriage by 2020, my future is my job and I want to rule the world through his work on the film marriage the servant is not greater focus on their work and activities.




No comments:

Post a Comment